Resolving Sexual Harassment Problems at Work
At McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, P.C., our attorneys understand the legal, personal and professional implications of sexual harassment in the workplace. We advise employees of all ages and both sexes about their legal rights concerning sexual harassment and their practical options for protecting those rights.
Call 866-716-2315 or 717-260-3646 for an Employment Attorney's Advice
If you have suffered from sexual harassment at work, contact our office in Harrisburg for a free and confidential consultation about your legal options. Our lawyers advise employees about their rights across the range of harassment scenarios:
- Quid pro quo sexual harassment, or the need to submit to sexual advances as a condition of keeping or advancing in your job
- Hostile work environment cases, where the employer tolerates a pattern of offensive conduct at the expense of particular employees
- Employer retaliation related to sexual harassment, as when an employee is fired or disciplined for reporting sexual harassment or for supporting the complaint of someone else
- Constructive termination as a potential solution to sexual harassment problems
- Sexual harassment by supervisors or managers
- Sexual harassment by co-workers
- Sexual harassment of younger employees
- Same-sex harassment problems, with or without discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment related to employment discrimination
- Sexual harassment by third parties such as customers, vendors or independent contractors
There are many ways to resolve sexual harassment complaints — administrative investigations, civil litigation, informal settlement with the employer, or negotiated severance. We work closely with our clients to investigate and document a particular set of complaints and find the best approach to resolve the situation.
To learn more about our experience with sexual harassment litigation in Pennsylvania, contact McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, P.C. for a free consultation.
Larry Weisberg is the contributing author to this content.