Harrisburg Law Firm Focused on Employment Litigation
At McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, P.C., our focus on employment law means that you can depend on our attorneys for sound advice about the best ways to approach serious problems at work, ranging from unpaid overtime to breach of executive contract terms. If you need advice about your options to protect important employee rights, contact us in Harrisburg for a free consultation.
Call 866-716-2315 or 717-260-3646 for an Employment Law Consultation
Our practice focuses on realistic solutions to the legal problems that can arise at work. In some cases, a complaint with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Pennsylvania Human Rights Commission (PHRC) will be an essential first step in the formal investigation and resolution of employment law claims. In other situations, we will be able to take your case directly to court or negotiate a favorable settlement, or even negotiate a resolution with your employer prior to the filing of any legal documents.
No matter what your claim involves, our lawyers provide personalized client service and a range of legal options to meet the demands of your situation. Examples of the kinds of employment cases our law firm handles include:
- Wrongful termination
- Termination or adverse employer action motivated by retaliation
- Constructive termination, or resigning and claiming wrongful termination damages
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination in hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline or termination
- Employment law claims of independent contractors or temporary employees
- Professional and executive employment claims
- Negotiation, review or enforcement of severance agreements
- Wage and hour claims
- Employee class action litigation in state or federal courts
For more information about the scope of our employment law practice, contact McCarthy Weisberg Cummings, P.C.
Larry Weisberg is the contributing author to this content.